For those unable to attend the 2013 Esri International User Conference this year, the plenary videos from the first day’s session are now available online. The videos are divided into sections starting with the opening remarks from Jack Dangermond. As with every year, there are segments from the plenary showcasing upcoming changes with the suite of ArcGIS products.
Check out the the “30 years of maps” segment which contains a slideshow showing how cartographic design with maps published in Esri’s annual Map Book has changed over the last three decades. Since 1984, maps created using Esri GIS products have been published in this book provided to all attendees of the Esri UC.
The last two segments showcase the i.am.angel Foundation and an onstage interview between Jack Dangermond and will.i.am.
To watch the videos, visit the 2013 Esri UC page.
A list of the available Esri UC plenary videos:
- Welcome to the Esri International User Conference and Your Work with Jack Dangermond
- GIS – Transforming our World with Jack Dangermond
- Esri Content with Jack Dangermond & Suzanne Foss
- ArcGIS (Part 1) with Jack Dangermond: Demos of Esri Content and 3D GIS
- 3D GIS with Jack Dangermond, Craig McCabe & Nathan Shephard
- Imagery with Jack Dangermond & Tony Mason
- ArcGIS Online with Jack Dangermond & Lauren Bennett
- Our Work – ArcGIS (Part 2) with Jack Dangermond: Demos of Imagery and ArcGIS Online
- Esri Serving Our Users with Jack Dangermond
- Where | why with John Calkins & Lauren Bennett
- ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop with Jim McKinney & James Tedrick
- Esri Maps for Office with Nate Bennett
- City of Philadelphia Police Department and ArcGIS with Grant Ervin and Detective Justin Frank
- ArcGIS for Server and the GeoEvent Processor with Adam Mollenkopf
- CenterPoint Energy and Portal for ArcGIS with Cindi Salas and Rob Robertson
- Bavarian State Forest Administration and ArcGIS for Mobile with Christian Simbeck
- ArcGIS Apps including Explorer for ArcGIS with Jeff Jackson
- Horry County, South Carolina and a Day in their Life with Tim Oliver & Mike Sweeney
- Unveiling the new ArcGIS Professional Application with Jim McKinney and Jack Dangermond
- 30 Years of Maps
- A National GIS for India’s Development with Sam Pitroda
- Journalism and GIS – what they can teach each other with James Fallows
- The Urban Observatory with Jack Dangermond and Hugh Keegan
- STEM & GIS in Schools with Amber Case, Charlie Fitzpatrick, i.am.angel and Roosevelt High School
- Special Guest will.i.am and Jack Dangermond