Do you have a GIS project you’d like to showcase? GIS Lounge is looking to profile real world examples of geospatial technologies and analysis at work. This could be a map you created, a web mapping application, a field mapping project, or a write up about using open source GIS.
- GPS and GIS Technologies Speed Assessment of Historic Sites in Post-Katrina New Orleans
- Managing Auckland’s Roads With GPS
To submit a “GIS in the Trenches” article, please email email@example.com with the following:
- A write-up between 500 and 2,500 words explaining the project and the steps you took to create your map, analysis, or application.
- Images or screenshots to help explain your project
- A statement by you, in the body of the email, that the work you are submitting is your original work and that you give permission to GIS Lounge to publish it.