- Golden Software Releases Grapher 2D and 3D Graphing and Analysis Software
- Chronostec Becomes Supergeo’s Exclusive Reseller in Western Africa
- Aberystwyth University Invest in UAV LiDAR for World-leading Forestry Research
- Bluesky LiDAR Helps Wiltshire Council Tackle Flooding Risk
- Avenza Map Store Now Offers More Than 36,000 Maps by LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping
- Mango releases in-depth web mapping resource to aid local government
- EarthSense Air Pollution Sensors Evidence Clean Air Initiatives
- Novara GeoSolutions Unveils a New Website to Connect with the Geospatial Community
- TatukGIS SDK for ActiveX Upgrade
- Washington URISA releases Call for Speakers for the 2018 Washington GIS Conference, Olympia, WA May 23 – 24!
Olivia Harne discusses the need for adequate documentation by project members when developing online GIS applications.
GIS can be used to detect and also assist in gerrymandering when developing new district maps.
LiDAR data is being used to develop highly accurate elevation-enabled flood inundation mapping in advance of major storms in North Carolina.
Catching the geospatial community off-guard, Mapzen announced on January 2, 2018 that it would be shutting down all services on February 1, 2018.