- Golden Software Releases Preview of Enhanced Scientific Graphing Package
- GIS Data Governance and Baseline Reporting Apps from Avineon Now Available in the ArcGIS Marketplace
- Pointfuse Launches Point Cloud Software at Intergeo
- International LiDAR Mapping Forum Announces 2019 Education Program
- Bentley Systems Releases Open-Source Library: iModel.js
- Boundless Partners with the United Nations on the UN Open GIS Initiative
- Pointfuse Launches New Laser Scanning Software Suite
- Bringing you the Search Engine for Open Datasets
- Irish Government Award Bluesky as Geographic Data Supplier
- Rheticus and ERDAS IMAGINE team up for ground displacement monitoring
Quantum Spatial (QSI) is currently working on more than two dozen LiDAR collection projects in support of the 3DEP. Here’s a look at three of the projects QSI has worked on in 2018.
Texas A&M Forest Service partnered with Timmons Group, a national geospatial solutions firm, to develop the Texas Wildfire Risk Assessment Portal (TxWRAP).
Upcoming GIS, remote sensing, and geography events, conferences, and webinars.
The learning curve with most GIS software can be lessened with the help of librarians that are able to explain software, recommend useful media, and preserve geospatial data.