- Aerial Imagery Market to Reach $3,545 million by 2023
- Registration is now open for the 2019 Washington GIS Conference
- Link between trees and mental health revealed using Bluesky Tree Map
- Mapillary announces Capture Projects in their latest push to give cities and mapmakers control over map data collection for building better maps at scale
- Newport City Homes migrates to cloud hosted web mapping
- Geographic Information System Market Revenue by Component, Application Areas, Project Size, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast, 2013–2023
- SimActive Expands its Partner Network for Medium Format Camera Solutions
- Loveland Technologies releases landgrid.com for nationwide land parcel data
- Indoor Positioning Systems Trends in 2019 and Beyond [Navigation & Location Tracking Technologies]
- GEO Jobe to share “The Power of GIS, Simplified” at the 2019 Esri Partner Conference (EPC)
Upcoming GIS, remote sensing, and geography events, conferences, and webinars.
Esri Press has released a collection of twenty-three profiles featuring women professionals in GIS.
GIS has a growing role in golf from managing courses to facilitating the symbiotic relationship between golf courses and environmental protection.
A survey recently published by the National States Geographic Information Council (NSGIC) takes a look at GIS adoption rates by the U.S. state election directors.