- Bluesky Aerial Maps Help Assess Risk of Flash Floods
- GISCI 2017 Summer Exam Application Period Closes Soon
- Timmons Group Announces June Webinar on Going Mobile with Cityworks PLL
- New Features of SuperSurv 10
- Supergeo Will Showcase Its Latest GIS Products at Geosmart Asia 2017
- GAF AG provides worldwide high and medium resolution archive and fresh data through ESA’s Third Party Mission scheme.
- EuroGeographics creates expert group to strengthen commitment to Copernicus
- Bluesky Tree Map Used to Create First High Res Maps of Allergenic Pollen-Producing Plants
- Visual Crossing Unveils Maps for Microsoft Excel
- Webinar: VANE Language API from OpenWeatherMap
Upcoming GIS, remote sensing, and geography events, conferences, and webinars.
Drug abuse has been shown to have clear spatial patterns that GIS has helped to demonstrate.
How can communities become more engaged with reporting issues with infrastructure? Olivia Harne discusses how an investment in geographical data sharing could be a potential solution.
GIS and remote sensing have been used to predict likely regions where caves can be found. GIS is also useful for estimating volume of cave area that are affected by erosional processes.