- RAMTeCH continues its growth strategy by merging its Spatial Enterprise and Energy Data Units in North America
- NCTech Unveils iSTAR Pulsar
- Boundless Introduces New Lightweight, Portable, Offline Basemap Server
- Space Flight Laboratory to Showcase Microspace Technology Breakthroughs at 4S Symposium in Italy, CANSEC Show in Canada
- SFL-Led Nanosatellite Team Receives Canadian Alouette Award for Precise Autonomous Formation Flight
- TCarta Delivers Satellite Derived Bathymetry Data to Total for Hydrocarbon Exploration Project
- Dewberry to Support FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program
- Maptitude Mapping Software Donated to UTDallas GIS Workshop
- Open Spatial Announces Release of Munsys 12.0
- Dewberry Promotes Jennifer Novac and Mark Maloney
Upcoming GIS, remote sensing, and geography events, conferences, and webinars.
Current map and GIS related competitions listed in order of the competition deadline.
In this edition of Geo Roundup: Italian Limes maps the shifting border from glacier melt, a cartography internship from National Geographic, a new data and visualization tool from NASA, and other new releases in geospatial.
Given the phenomenon of gentrification happening in many cities across the United States in particular, recent municipal governments have begun using GIS to study the effects of gentrification.