- Making a Giant Leap Toward Smart Irrigation with SuperGIS
- Supergeo Partners with Agricultural Engineering Research Center to Develop Irrigation Solution
- Building a Unique GIS Website without Coding by Brand New SuperGIS Server 10
- Mappt Elements Debuts Free Geospatial Mapping App That Provides Free Access to Over 330,000 USGS GeoPDFs
- thinkWhere Powers Humanitarian Disaster Response with OpenStreetMap
- Avenza Releases MAPublisher 10 For Adobe Illustrator
- Golden Software Releases Surfer with 3D Viewer, LiDAR Point Cloud, and Symbology
- Bluesky Aerial Photography Aids English Moorland Conservation
- Ireland and Spain elected to EuroGeographics Management Board
- Broken Arrow Case Study
With rapid data access, new vehicles and tools that can go almost anywhere (e.g., such as unmanned aerial vehicles), and more efficient computing, we are witnessing an age of rapid response monitoring that addresses environmental and social problems as they develop.
Joe Francica, Managing Director Location Intelligence Solutions with Pitney Bowes discusses the growth and direction of Earth Observation satellites.
Current map and GIS related competitions listed in order of the competition deadline.
As noise pollution continues to be a major issue for expanding urban areas, novel geospatial technologies have been deployed to better monitor and measure noise pollution.