- GENOA, ITALY: Satellite Images of Morandi Bridge Collapse
- Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue risk-based intelligence calls for Cadcorp Spatial Information System
- EuroGeographics pledges support to implement global geospatial information framework
- Eos, LaserTech and Esri Introduce Laser Mapping Workflow for Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS
- Ebola Outbreak Data Call Request and Discoverability
- Free Healthcare Data for Use with Maptitude 2018 Mapping Software
- Vad säger analysen och hur du skapar automatiska rapporter – Webbinar
- Maxoptra and Geotab Integration Boosts Routing and Scheduling Precision
- Bluesky Captures Ultra High Resolution Aerial Images of Dublin
- How to get free satellite imagery from Sentinel-2
GIS has the potential to play an important role in cancer screening, particular in cancers where environmental, socio-economic and resource access links could be found.
The World Geospatial Industry Council (WGIC) has launched as a representative body for commercial GIS companies.
Upcoming GIS, remote sensing, and geography events, conferences, and webinars.
There are both challenges and opportunities that Artificial Intelligence (AI) has in applying geospatial and GIS knowledge that also addresses issues of time and spatial bias.