EO College, a platform for accessing MOOC (massive open online courses) about remote sensing along with other related materials was launched today. By registering for its MOOC in Radar Remote Sensing, students will have access to earth observation (EO) related courses, resources, articles and communities.
The first MOOC will start on October 9, 2017 and will last five weeks. The course will cover introduce students to Radar Remote Sensing including:
- History of Radar technology and the discovery of electromagnetic waves
- Image acquisition Geometry of airborne and space borne Radar systems
- Land applications of Radar remote sensing
- Applications of radar remote sensing over Water
- Application of Radar remote sensing for Hazard management
The course includes a hands-on component that will lead students through exercises in order to learn how to obtain, process, and analyze real-world radar data.
Visit: EO College
This video prepared by EO College introduces the instructors for this radar remote sensing course: